C10 NATIONALS GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Eligibility: The “ClassicParts.com C10 Nationals® Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) is open to all registrants of the 2022 C10 Nationals located at Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee on September 30 to October 1, 2022 (the “Show”). Eligible registrants must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees, officers and directors of C10 Nationals and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, sponsors and affiliated companies, or other companies associated with the promotion or administration of the Raffle, as well as the members of the immediate family (defined for these purposes as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or household (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible to participate. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the fifty (50) United States and D.C. and where prohibited. Registrants must be present at the raffle drawing in order to win the prize. Drawing takes place at 6pm sharp on October 1, 2022.
2. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored solely by The C10 Nationals, 7625 Harriott Road Suite C, Plain City, Ohio 43064 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Raffle constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Raffle. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Raffle begins on at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 3, 2021 and ends on at 2:00 P.M. ET (the “Entry Period”) on October 1, 2022. Participants must register and purchase their tickets for the Show within the Entry Period. All entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. Drawing: Drawing for the Prize (described below) will take place on October 1, 2022 at 6:00pm at Nashville Superspeedway.
6. How to Enter: To enter, complete the online registration form and purchase a truck registration or 2-day spectator ticket to the Show. Participants must provide all required information and submit the registration form as instructed on-screen. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per valid registered participant. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
7. Odds: The winner will be select during one drawing prize, in which the winner is selected among all the registrants. The estimated odds of winning the grand prizes is approximately 1:5,000 per entry. The winning prize odds will depend on the total number of entries received. As mentioned above, registrants must be present at the raffle drawing to win the Prize. If the holder of the winning ticket is not present at the raffle drawing, the holder of the winning ticket forfeits the prize and Sponsor will continue to draw for alternative entries until a winner is identified.
8. Requirements of Potential Winners: The winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where permitted a publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of initial written notification. If the winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period or is deemed ineligible for any reason, that winner will be disqualified and his/her prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
9. Prize: The Prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize, or any portion thereof, is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize will be reported as income to the winner. The winner is responsible for all state, federal and local income taxes associated with the receipt and/or use and/or availability of a prize made available by Sponsor, whether or not the winner uses such prize or portion thereof. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the winner.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Raffle; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Raffle, or in the announcement of prize winners; or (vii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Raffle is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Raffle. If the Raffle is terminated before the stated end date, the Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from among the eligible non-suspect entries received up to the time/date of the termination. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Raffle, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, licensees, officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action participation in the Raffle or receipt or use of any prize or prize component, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Raffle; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Raffle or the processing of entries; (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Raffle, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
14. Raffle Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “C10 Nationals Giveaway Truck,” 7625 Harriott Road Suite C, Plain City, OH 43064.